Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||STEPUP Foundation, Inc.
||Multiple locales across the U.S., VA United States
|| Other / General
Paid Intern in the Craft Spirits Industry|
Itís Time To STEPUP!
ARE YOU READY TO...
- BRING YOUR PERSONAL PASSION & MOTIVATION TO THE TABLE?
- LEARN ALL FACETS OF HOW OPERATING & OWNING A DISTILLERY WORKS?
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF WITH AN ALL-NEW EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE?
STEPUP IS AN IMMERSIVE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM FOR UP TO ONE YEAR FOR THOSE OF DIFFERENT; RACES, COLOR, ABILITIES, NATIONAL ORIGINS, GENDERS, AND SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS.
Applications ARE NOW OPEN for the 2024 year!
*Close on September 15th, 2023 at 12:00am EST.*
Qualifications & Requirements
Eligibility for Interns:
- A member of an underrepresented or underserved demographic
- U.S. Citizen or able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. with a green card or work permit/visa
- 21 years of age or older
- Have earned at least a high school degree or its equivalent
- Acceptance of a background check in states which allow
- Willingness to commit to up to one year of training traveling to multiple distilleries/wholesalers across the U.S. (paid for by STEPUP)
- Commitment to following procedures, including health protocols, at each individual distillery/wholesaler in which the intern is placed
- Agree to serve in a graduate alumni group
STEPUP Foundation, Inc.|
The STEPUP Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation, provides underserved and underrepresented individuals with training, encouragement, and opportunities to enter the craft spirits community through a comprehensive internship program.