Oracle Technical Cloud Manager|
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
A career in our Technology team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to design and implement technology solutions as part of a business transformation. We help clients define their integration and conversion strategies. We design system extension for unique business processing needs. We build, test and deploy interfaces, reports and conversions as part of the project lifecycle. We extensively use the Oracle technology product suite for development.
The technology team also builds solutions with emerging technologies which integrate with the Oracle ecosystem.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success serving as a team member who understands various Oracle application-based solutions and contributes as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions, including the following:
- Technical components to an implementation (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development);
- Implementation and support of Oracle packaged solutions, including but not limited to: Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion. Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader by supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff;
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates an extensive level of knowledge about the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team member understanding various Oracle application-based solutions, especially in one or more of the technical components to an implementation, including (but not limited to) Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development, and the following other areas:
- Contributing as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions;
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions;
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment , proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Minimum years experience required
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager