Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications: Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, or Certified Sales/Service/CPQ Consultant
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs, developing a strong value proposition, architecting end-to-end solutions, and leading teams to meet customer’s service business objectives including:
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and experience of the quote-to-cash business process and associated front office and back office technology considerations;
- Demonstrating ability to develop winning value propositions, solution approaches, and business proposals to meet client needs;
- Demonstrating and directing multi-competency teams to deliver complex, quote-to-cash transformation programs;
- Demonstrating strong communication skills to lead client executive discussions focused on scope, approach, design and implementation considerations;
- Developing and engaging team members to grow the collective quote-to-cash skills and experience
- Demonstrating command of process areas and leading practices embedded in functional solutions for CPQ, Billing, entitlements for recurring revenue business models;
- Demonstrating and defining and delivering scalable solution architecture and integrated solutions involving different Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, CPQ, Billing), ERP integration and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Demonstrating proven ability to work with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
- Working knowledge and ability to configure packaged solutions (including but not limited to CPQ, CLM, Order Orchestration and Billing) on Salesforce and non Salesforce platforms;
- Demonstrating an understanding of integrations with third party systems through a variety integration patterns and Salesforce capabilities;
- Managing and communicating with the development team to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of enterprise applications to which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable an end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications);
- Demonstrating intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in industry Salesforce and technology consulting abilities in the front office with companies with $500M in annual revenue and more; and,
- Demonstrating proven abilities to manage a team around efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, collection; and preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorydirector