Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
|| Construction, Mining and Trades, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Sales, Transportation, Executive Management, Research & Development, Writing/Authoring, Energy / Utilities
SAP EAM- Project Systems Manager|
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%
A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
As part of our supply chain and operations team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities and/or a proven record of success leading SAP Project Systems implementation efforts:
- Managing all aspects of complex Project Tracking and Controls using the SAP Project Systems and Plant Maintenance modules in SAP S4 Hana and SAP ECC environments;
- Managing all aspects of large scale complex Construction Management engagements using the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) suite, ISU, and C4C;
- Designing, building, and deploying SAP Project Systems solutions integrating with Oracle Unifier, MS Project, ProCore, and other Construction / EPC solutions;
- Managing large Scale Transformation Management Deployments;
- Participating in Practice Development including SAP EAM Talent Recruiting, Hiring, and Career Management;
- Participating in Sales Lifecycle Management, Client Relationship Management, and Engagement Economics / Estimating;
- Participating in Proposal Management including writing and presentation skills; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Managing functional implementations of Construction Work Management, Asset Turnover Management, Project Controls and Cost Engineering; and,
- Leveraging knowledge and experience with Procurement Engineering, Construction Project Management, Wind/Solar / Renewables construction, Power Generation, Electric Transmission/Distribution, Gas Transmission/Distribution, Solar and Wind Renewables Generation, Chemical - Oil - Gas Production/Refining /Transportation.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS|
Please visit our employer showcase!