Director Strategic Collaboratives|
Director Strategic Collaboratives
What will you be doing:
The Director works collaboratively within a team of highly qualified Advisory consultants to deliver performance improvement to healthcare. This position will be primarily responsible for performing billable work for clients, specifically
project management, hands-on analytics and subject matter expertise to support population health collaboratives and advisory engagements.
The role of Director is to provide leadership by driving engagement results, manage client relationships, manage engagement resources, oversee development of client deliverables and solutions, oversee implementation, manage risks and issues, manage project logistics and economics, and support business development opportunities. This position has oversight for projects of all sizes and durations, which includes accountability for the quality of results, project profitability, and customer satisfaction. The Director delivers consulting services while superving, mentoring, and developing staff. The Director serves as subject matter expert on projects as needed. This position will also participate in sales and business development activities including sales calls, RFP responses, orals, statements of works preparation, etc. This position will collaborate with and develop strong client relationships across all levels of the client organization including clinical staff, physicians, and administrative leadership to meet deliverables.
The Director is required to participate and lead in Premier internal activities including practice development, required and approved educational opportunities throughout the year and learning the various technologies Premier offers to its clients. Additionally, the Director should:
Maintain Utilization targets for client billable projects
Create value through meaningful client relationship management, solution development and implementation delivery
Create a team environment by enriching staff skills and knowledge, and create a productive and collaborative environment
Create value for the Advisory practice through meaningful participation in practice related activities aimed at growing and enriching the Practice as a whole or individual Service Lines within the Practice
Actively participate in add on sales activities and new sales business development opportunities
What we're looking for:
Work Experience:Years of Applicable Experience - 7 or more years
Skills & Experience: Client Delivery, Leading Project, Presentations
Relevant Experience to include:
Experience in Health Systems Finance, Operations (clinical, support or operations), Strateigic Planning or Decision Support Analytics
Qualitative analysis and strategic problem-solving skills
Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience reading and interpreting CMS and CMMI regulations
- Experience creating project workplans with attention to detail
- Experience building and sustaining business relationships
- Ideal candidate will have:
- Healthcare actuarial skills and experience
- Experience working for Medicare Advantage or Commercial Insurance plans
- Experience at a provider site in operating a Medicare value based program such as an ACO, Bundled Payments or PCP+
- Experience evaluating and implementing HCC initiatives with providers
- Healthcare consulting or association experience
- 5 + years progressive experience in healthcare
- PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Suite skills; experience with Tableau or PowerBI a plus
Master’s Degree; RN or other professional license in clinical are of expertise; PMP/Lean Certification
This is a remote position and requires up to 60% travel.
Premier’s compensation philosophy is to ensure that compensation is reasonable, equitable, and competitive in order to attract and retain talented and highly skilled employees. Premier’s internal salary range for this role is $125,000 - $231,000. Final salary is dependent upon several market factors including, but not limited to, departmental budgets, internal equity, education, unique skills/experience, and geographic location. Premier utilizes a wide-range salary structure to allow base salary flexibility within our ranges.
Employees also receive access to the following benefits:
· Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
· 401k retirement program
· Paid time off
· Participation in Premier’s employee incentive plans
· Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Premier at a glance:
- Ranked #1 on Charlotte’s Healthiest Employers list for 2019, 2020 and 2022, and 49th Healthiest Employer in America (2022)
- Named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere® Institute for the 13th year in a row
- The only company to be recognized by KLAS twice for Overall Healthcare Management Consulting
- Perks and discounts
- Access to on-site and online exercise classes
- Paid time off to volunteer in their communities
Premier is looking for smart, agile individuals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful discrimination because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, pregnancy status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, covered military or protected veteran status, disability, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected class, trait or status or that of persons with whom an applicant associates. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Premier complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Premier also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability or those who have a sincerely held religious belief. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Premier Recruiting at 704.816.5200.