Treasury Senior Associate|
Specialty/Competency: IFS - Finance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Treasury team manages PwC’s capital structure and cash management operations. As part of our team, you’ll assist us with financial and enterprise risk management functions, transaction support, investment management, financial planning and reporting operations that includes cash forecasting, and budgeting and account reconciliation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Economics
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 year(s) of relevant experience
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Utilizing enhanced knowledge of cash, credit, and investment management, cash forecasting, foreign exchange fundamentals and processes;
- Liaising with internal departments, such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, as well as external sources, such as cash management banks to resolve bank service issues, Treasury or banking experience;
- Exhibiting a proven ability to provide deep technical knowledge utilizing statistical analyses, as well as Excel modeling and knowledge of basic/intermediate Accounting principles;
- Showcasing extensive PowerPoint presentation skills;
- Displaying ability to use functional knowledge to proactively identifying issues and suggesting possible solutions for Treasury Management; and,
- Interacting with Treasury leaders to respond to inquiries, resolving issues, and proactively dealing with operating issues.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington State, and Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsseniorassociate