Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) Technical Architect-Senior Manager|
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
Additional Educational Preferences:
Other Business Technology fields of study may be considered.
One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications:
- Certified Administrator
- Certified Developer
- Certified Sales/Service/Salesforce Industries (Vlocity)
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in enterprise consulting, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP), filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior technical resources.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, including supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Leading and/or facilitating teams to develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how to identify and address client needs;
- Developing and sustaining client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive written and verbal materials;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Performing software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience in Salesforce.com;
- Performing system application implementations, software configurations, or other related coding in the following technological product suites including Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications;
- Leading teams and delivering Salesforce Industry/Vlocity engagements;
- Working knowledge of Agile, SAFe environment;
- Demonstrating extensive experience with Salesforce Industries (Vlocity);
- Leading and implementing Vlocity solutions;
- Completing third party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
- Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality; and,
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborating effectively across global teams and juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniormanager