||PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
||San Diego, CA
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Finance - Large Account Management and Operations Manager|
Specialty/Competency: IFS - Finance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Financial Analysis and Reporting team is responsible for managing PwC’s financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As part of the team, you’ll help with budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting, shared services and financing.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Large Account Finance team focuses on the firm's largest, most strategic clients to provide a full suite of finance support. This team will be the primary finance contact responsible for liaising with other enabler teams to support client financial objectives. Activities include but are not limited to: client financial and operational results; advising leadership on overall pricing, economics and profitability; coordination with Engagement Finance teams, HC/Deployment, Marketing & Sales.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) of relevant experience
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success overseeing client and engagement economics and interacting with client teams around profitability analysis, and other financial reporting and operational responsibilities including the following areas:
- Analyzing results accurately, generating ideas and strategies to resolve issues and communicate as needed with leadership;
- Communicating with confidence across the organization, sharing insights and point of view in meetings;
- Participating in and coordination of activities around engagement pricing with knowledge of target goals and approval processes;
- Monitoring the business environment for trends that could potentially affect the success of respective clients and their industry;
- Coordinating across other Enabler teams and functional areas as appropriate to provide cross-functional oversight for the F500 client leadership teams; and,
- Assisting implementation of new tools, financial controls and best practices across the F500 client group and in keeping with leadership priorities.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington State, and Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsmanager