EPM, Anaplan, Senior Manager|
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%
A career in our Enterprise Performance Management practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Our team helps clients optimise and align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge in the management of consulting engagements pertaining to organizational design and operational metrics.
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge with design of operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and exposure of the common issues facing clients in their industry.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven record of success, managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven track record as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities to leverage business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities with the automation of performance metrics and the technologies that support automation including: Access, SharePoint and the Program Assessment Rating Tool.
- Demonstrates proven extensive technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as thorough abilities utilizing Lotus Notes.
-Demonstrates abilities in the following:
Experience working in an Agile project management environment for tool implementation projects
Experience in a professional services environment (a combination of industry, management consulting and/or software implementation)
Experience designing, building and testing leading EPM applications such as OneStream, Anaplan, Oracle EPM or SAP EPM or other for some or all of the following areas:
Multi dimensional data models (dimensions, hierarchies, attributes…)
Input template and report build
Data Integration and Extract Transform and Load (ETL) concepts
Understanding of calcs (allocation, top-down spreading, currencies)
Workflow, data permissions and Security
Working expertise or understanding in many, if not all, of the core Accounting areas:
Performance Management - executive dashboards management reporting, planning, budgeting & forecasting, analytics & decision support
Record-to-Report – financial close, consolidation, financial reporting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Payroll
Order-to-Cash – order entry, customer credit, invoicing, accounts receivable, collections,
Procure-to-Pay – procurement, accounts payable, invoicing
Experience in process improvement or re-engineering initiatives and projects in the core back office accounting and/or FP&A areas as either a consultant or internal role
Experience in client service orientation such as building solid relationships with clients; approaching clients in an organized manner, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniormanager