Oracle SCM Cloud Senior Associate|
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our Oracle Supply Chain and Operations team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Logistics.
As part of our supply chain and operations team, you will utilize Oracle applications to help our clients address a variety of strategic operations challenges and create sustainable change and continuous process improvement to maximise opportunities and create value throughout the enterprise.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more Oracle Supply Chain application modules, such as: Inventory, Order Mgmt., Procurement (O2C, P2P); Planning (Supply planning, Demand planning, Value chain planning) Warehouse Management (WMS) and able to perform functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing network of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value proposition;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Demonstrating proven extensive abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; and,
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate