Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Nationwide, US United States
|| Administrative and Support Services, Information Technology, Executive Management
Corporate Strategy MBA Intern |
ServiceNow’s Corporate Strategy function is a small and mighty team, focused on high impact strategies that support growth and our rapidly increasing scale. We report directly into our CEO but work cross-functionally with executives and senior leaders across the business on projects that move the needle for the company, including top-line growth and internal operational initiatives.
We are looking for a rock-star MBA Intern to join our Corporate Strategy team for a summer! You will work on complex high-tech problems by undertaking research, designing and executing analysis and helping frame and structure complex problems. You will work closely with other team members and stakeholders to accelerate our impact and directly contribute to our overall business strategy. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get a taste of strategy at a high-growth enterprise software company
What you will do
Qualifications & Requirements
- Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and suggest recommendations through a data driven process
- Collect and analyze large data sets (quantitative and qualitative) and synthesize insights
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output
- Support cross-functional teams (e.g. product BUs) to identify opportunity, unlock productivity and accelerate
Who you are
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing an MBA degree or other Masters level business degree.
- Must be returning for at least one final semester/quarter after the summer internship.
- Able to commit to a 12-week internship in summer 2023 (May-August, or, June-September).
- Must be located in the US during the 12 week internship.
- You have 2-3+ years of experience before your MBA with a top management consulting firm, private equity, investment bank, or strategy & operations at a technology company (or similar)
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to create better ways to get work done, to make the world of work, work better for people.
We are excited and humbled to be named a “Great Place to Work,” a top U.S. employer by LinkedIn, and one of the best midsize employers by Forbes. We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about creating products—and a company—that will change the way the world works.