Lead Marketing Consultant - U.S. Hispanic Segment Marketing|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Strategic Marketing Consultant to lead Wells Fargo's marketing efforts for the US-Hispanic Market in Consumer & Small Business Banking. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
We are looking for an energetic, innovative, creative, proactive, and entrepreneurial individual, passionate about multicultural marketing, with relevant experience marketing to the US-Hispanic Segment.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to apply your experience on executing marketing campaigns for the US-Hispanic Segment of the Market. This is a special role for someone with proven experience developing acquisition campaigns targeted to Latino consumers. If you have leveraged marketing skills and Latino consumer insights to develop unique culturally relevant communications for the Hispanic Segment, this position is for you!
This requires ability to ideate and execute innovative marketing campaigns to attract and retain Latino consumers. Experience defining KPIs for marketing campaigns and reporting on campaigns' results.
The role also requires affluent knowledge of written and spoken Spanish, and the ability to review marketing copy and communications in Spanish. Â
In this role, you will:
- Execute marketing campaigns for the US-Hispanic market, with the goal of acquiring and retaining Latino customers
- Execute unique, authentic and culturally relevant marketing campaigns for the US-Hispanic market.
- Provide support to bring to life Spanish transcreations of general market's campaigns.
- Lead marketing activation at Hispanic events and conferences
- Provide marketing support for key Wells Fargo initiatives such as the Banking Inclusion Initiative (a 10-year public commitment to contribute to bank Latino unbanked consumers) and The Hispanic Wealth Project (A partnership to provide Latino real estate professionals with the entire array of WF products and services).
- Execute marketing campaigns to celebrate relevant moments for the Latino community in the US, such as Hispanic Heritage Month
- Contribute to define the marketing strategy to acquire and retain more Hispanic customers in the US
- Collaborate with marketing analytics on defining campaigns' KPIs, tracking performance, and reporting on campaigns' results
- Provide marketing support in-language for the Affluent segment
- Provide marketing support to activate Wells Fargo's sponsorship of the Mexican National Soccer Team
- Contribute to write strategic assignment briefs to roll out campaigns focused on driving acquisition and retention of Latino customers.
- Report on campaigns' results
- Follow internal policies and procedures to ensure adherence to legal, compliance, privacy regulations and policies related to marketing
- Collaborate and consult with cross enterprise, cross lines of business, vendor relationships and cross functional resources on highly complex initiatives to achieve marketing deliverables
- Keep track of budget forecast and actual campaign expenses
- Lead complex initiatives and work across functional teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of marketing efforts with broad impact for Latinos in the US.
- Participate and lead complex cross-functional groups to create, edit, and manage digital content for advanced marketing campaigns, programs or initiatives that enable seamless customer engagement across all digital channels
- 5+ years of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Platforms (i.e. Mobile or Social Media) experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of significant experience executing comprehensive marketing campaigns including Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Reading and writing fluency in Spanish/English
- 3+ years of relevant experience executing marketing campaigns in Spanish language for the US Latino Segment
- 1+ years of experience managing campaign budgets
- 1+ years of experience defining marketing campaigns' KPIs and reporting on results
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Experience conducting consumer research with Latino consumers
- 3+ years of experience developing strategic marketing briefs
- 3+ years of experience partnering with creative agencies including the ability to lead creative development
- Experience developing marketing content with Latino Influencer
- Knowledge of all elements of a marketing campaign lifecycle, including upper funnel, digital marketing, marketing analytics, marketing technology, and marketing creative
- Understanding of financial services P&Ls/drivers, products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to define and track campaign's KPIs to determine business profit via marketing
- High-level presentation skills - experience developing presentations, ability to synthesize marketing strategies, implementation tactics, KPI tracking, and report on campaign results
- Significant experience providing marketing support to activate sponsorships and events.
- Experience on Sports marketing activation
- Experience on soccer marketing
- Experience on executing marketing events for affluent customers
- Experience executing grassroots marketing efforts
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
150 E 42nd St New York, NY
301 S Tryon St Charlotte, NC
333 Market St SAN FRANCISCO, CA Â
Required locations listed above.
***Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.***
Pay Range$115,900.00 - $206,100.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.