Senior Lead Audit Manager - Commercial Real Estate|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Audit Manager for the Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking (CB/CIB) Audit team supporting Commercial Real Estate. The CB/CIB team audits the following businesses: Middle Market Banking, Commercial Capital, Investment Banking, Sales and Trading, Commercial Real Estate, International, Control Executive, and the Chief Operating Office
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of audit staff to resolve highly complex and unique challenges requiring in depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long term
- Manage defined audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan
- Ensure audit engagements are risk based, and executed according to Wells Fargo Internal Audit policies and guidance
- Assist in planning and organizing work in an annual cycle and project cycle
- Supervise and oversee assigned audits
- Provide timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of audit work and staff
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within Wells Fargo Internal Audit and with teams across Wells Fargo, and other stakeholders
- 7+ years of Audit or Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Commercial Real Estate products and industry.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.Â Â
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.Â
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Hybrid work schedule with 3 days in office & 2 days remote.Â
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
May be eligible for a discretionary bonus
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.