Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant...
Working at Wells Fargo | Jobs and Careers at Wells Fargo (wellsfargojobs.com)
In this role, you will:
- Act as a Business Execution advisor to leadership to drive performance and initiatives, and develop and implement information delivery or presentations to key stakeholders and senior management
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges related to Business Execution that require solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Business Execution, and understanding of business, delivering longer term and large scale solutions
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership for implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large scale and cross organizational
- Lead team meetings or steering committee to facilitate decision making and support implementation of recommendations and plans
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across multiple lines of businesses and serve as an experienced advisor to the leadership
- Provide direction to a cross functional team using business expertise
- 7+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Series 7
- Series 24 preferred
- 5-10 years experience in Securities Based Lending
- In-depth understanding of regulations impacting SBL
- Ability to lead large, complex change initiatives
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the business
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Pay Range$120,400.00 - $250,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.