||Greenwood Village, CO
|| Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Insurance, Military, Sales, Research & Development, Medical, Nonprofit and Volunteer Services
Associate Internal Sales Dir - Core|
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
The primary responsibility of the Associate Internal Sales Director – Core (AISD) is to become an integral member of the core market sales through assisting the Internal Sales Desk (wholesalers) in meeting or exceeding sales goals. The primary goal of an AISD is to learn and grow into the Internal Sales Director (internal wholesaler) role.
Empower offers a supportive training program to help individuals learn Empower’s 401k offering as well as advancement into further sales roles.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Results Based Competitor: The drive and resilience to be capitalistic with all constituent advisors, TPA, plan sponsors through tasks and interactions
- Indicators of Success: Passing of SIE, Series 6 & 63, and state licenses required within corporate established timelines. Play proactive role in your development and desire to achieve promotion into ISD role where you become the assigned internal wholesaler for a specific territory or territories
- Consultative Sales Skills: Active listening with intuition to rephrase to ensure message was heard correctly to provide secondary, open-ended questions; and deliver a clear and accurate result
- Methodical and Strategic Planning: Ability to provide structure in schedule to prioritize relationships to gain the most value from each interaction
- Resourcefulness: Inquisitive and investigative nature to understand the subject to gain credibility quickly with new constituents
- Support through processing proposals and paperwork, ensuring excellence in data management and communicating between internal departments
- Proficiency in consultative selling, data analysis, ownership of tasks
- Illustrate understanding of financial industry & ability to learn key facts about Empower 401k products
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field preferred
REGISTRATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSING REQUIRED:
- FINRA 6 & 63 registrations required within corporate established timelines
- FINRA fingerprinting required upon hire
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational & Disciplined Execution: Structured approach to applying planning to daily activities to ensure consistent, cohesive follow-through of issue resolution; allowing for a proactive approach to relationship-building and lead generation
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range$ 40,500.00-55,725.00
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.