Partner Executive Coach|
Specialty/Competency: IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Partner Affairs, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide strategic and operational support to current and former partners of the Firm. You’ll have a big part in supporting our partners from assisting with partner admissions and talent development to partner compensation, administration, and benefits.
As part of our Internal Firm Services, you’ll provide strategic oversight, manage operations, and develop policies for all aspects of the Partner Affairs team.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Partner Development Executive Coaching Center (ECC) supports and advances Partners throughout their career lifecycle. The Executive Coaches develop partners in several areas: leadership, role transition, high performance, succession readiness, team development; and provide qualitative and quantitative assessments.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
10 year(s) of experience coaching the senior level/C-suite in Fortune 500 companies.
Coaching (e.g., ICF PCC) or counseling certifications
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts, identifying an addressing client needs in a partnership structure and professional services environment, emphasizing the following areas:
- Building rapport to earn the trust and credibility of the Partners;
- Understanding and leveraging methodologies of executive coaching, senior leadership development, team coaching and group facilitation, required to effectively coach partners to success;
- Having extensive expertise/experience interviewing stakeholders, writing and delivering qualitative 360-feedback;
- Recognizing business practices and management to establish trust and confidence when developing and conducting the coaching relationship;
- Having P&L management/familiarity or other line leadership know-how to bring and escalate relevant content, increasing credibility with senior executives;
- Leveraging various leadership and coaching methods, frameworks, and current developments in the executive coaching realm, including leadership communication, emotional intelligence, executive presence, team leadership, influence, positive psychology, somatic work, neuroscience, and adult development;
- Coaching Partner level executives, tailoring coaching support to their business, leadership and personal challenges, thereby accelerating their personal development and enabling them to contribute at the highest level throughout their careers;
- Participating in leadership development programs as a coach, facilitator, and assessor with both large and small groups of cross line of service Partners in all stages of their Partnership careers;
- Being comfortable working with technology platforms and tools such as Google, MS Teams and Zoom to facilitate large group presentations and smaller group cohort breakout sessions virtually;
- Collaborating with key leaders and Partner Affairs team members to position and drive the most effective solutions and alignment of the ECC across the firm;
- Working autonomously and being able to influence without direct authority, liaising and coordinating with individuals, teams, and various stakeholders across all parts of the Firm;
- Creating high quality deliverables appropriate for Partners and other senior Firm leadership; and,
- Providing strategic counsel and support to team members in the ECC and within the wider Partner Development team.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington State, and Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsdirector