Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Thermo Fisher Scientific
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Production, Other / General, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology
Sr. Product Manager, General Purpose Centrifugation (US Remote)|
Sr. Product Manager, General Purpose Centrifugation (US Remote, East Coast)
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you will discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
Location: United States Remote (home office) East Coast
Division Specific Information
This position is part of the Growth, Protection, and Separation Business Unit within the Laboratory Products Division at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The ideal candidate can be remote with the ability to travel to sites in Germany and the USA to collaborate with R&D and other members of the team.
Discover Impactful Work
This is a high impact global Senior Product Manager role that will drive the growth of the general purpose centrifugation product portfolio. In this role, you will lead the innovation pipeline, develop and implement go-to-market strategies and oversee the business performance for your portfolio. You will also be a strategic leader in understanding critical customer requirements in centrifugation for high growth customer segments like Cell and Gene Therapy. In addition to product and revenue responsibilities, this role will lead 1-2 colleagues.
What will you do?
- Develop the positioning strategy of all products and services considering price, volume, share and profitability. Ensure product portfolio addresses market needs and drive continuous improvements where needed to maintain and/or improve market penetration and share position.
- Conduct voice of the customer activities, assess market trends and competition offerings to develop and implement proactive strategies to strengthen the product line’s business advantage.
- Define promotional focus areas and strategy to increase revenue including product pricing with commercial teams.
- Lead cross-functional product development teams in aspects associated with product definition, product development, pricing, market introduction, sales tools, and promotion plans.
- Support training activities for the global market with product specific content/ knowledge, e.g., sales campaigns, webinars, conference presentations, etc.
- Be a strong operational partner by driving accurate inputs into demand plans to deliver best in class customer experience
- Synthesize conclusions from research to communicate key findings to other key partners and drive action. Evaluate assigned products for obsolescence and communicate recommendations for efficient product management.
- Build a successful work environment that accelerates individual performance by promoting trust, learning, and fun! Champion diversity and inclusion driving the attraction and growth of top talent and leverage the existing culture to drive a sense of belonging.
- BS degree in Life Sciences, Marketing, Engineering, Business, or STEM field required
- MS degree or an advanced degree like a Ph.D./MBA highly desirable.
- Centrifuge portfolio or Centrifuge applications experience is required
- 7+ years of product management, program management, or related business experience within life sciences industry
- Experience working in environments with strong cross functional and/or Matrix collaboration
- Experience leading teams and influencing others without direct authority
- Strong financial acumen and history of demonstrated customer focus
- Prior experience in a Global Product Management role driving overall portfolio strategy and leading new product development programs
- Product life-cycle management including portfolio planning, product rationalization, capturing Voice of Customer, Market Research, Market Strategy, Value Based Pricing.
- Experience in developing and implementing Long-Range Roadmap (3-5 years) that includes development/optimization and launching instrument platforms
- Experience in driving prioritization for initiatives that will have maximum impact
- Ability to think critically to overcome potential business hurdles to complete tasks
- Ability to build organizational relationships to effectively motivate project teams and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present to all levels of an organization internally and externally
- Ability to think strategically by using insights & data to build a vision on long term plan
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong process consistency
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
- Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
Thermo Fisher Scientific|
Please visit our employer showcase!