Full Stack .Net Tech Lead|
Specialty/Competency: IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC’s system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you’ll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive application development roles focused on MicroSoft Full Stack Technologies.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming
Additional Educational Preferences:
Bachelor's degree or in lieu of a degree, demonstrating, in addition to the minimum years of experience required for the role, three years of specialized training and/or progressively responsible work experience in technology for each missing year of college.
Demonstrates SME level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs:
- Supervising and establishing delivery of project initiatives;
- Building trusting and influential relationships and engaging with vendors and third parties as appropriate;
- Collaborating with architects, other leads and developers to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards;
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs;
- Adept in using Agile development methodologies and Scrum to deliver data driven approaches;
- Demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft Tech Stack: SQL Server, and MicroSoft Azure, .Net Framework, Azure DevOps (ADO), C#, .NET Framework, MS SQL;
- Demonstrating experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. CosmosDB, MongoDB);
- Building application integrations using API, REST and SOAP web services;
- Understanding Data Integration Tools (SSIS, Informatica, API Management, Enterprise Service Bus (pref Kafka), and Rules Engine (pref BizTalk);
- Implementing query analysis and performance optimization;
- Showcasing technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and portfolio of applications with demonstrated knowledge of the business strategic priorities in order to resolve complex problems;
- Demonstrating proficiency with fundamental front-end \ web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JSON;
- Demonstrating proficiency with server-side languages such as Python;
- Demonstrating proficiency with Containers & Orchestration (esp Kubernetes);
- Demonstrating proficiency with CI/CD (Azure DevOps \ ADO);
- Demonstrating experience using unit testing tools (Jest, Mocha, Cucumber, nUnit, MOQ);
- Demonstrating experience with Salesforce and Workday API's;
- Demonstrating highly effective verbal communication skills, problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Designing, Developing, testing and deploying robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive;
- Designing and maintaining large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases;
- Establishing, refining and integrating development environment tools and software as needed;
- Identifying production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment;
- Deploying applications on cloud infra with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues; and,
- Demonstrating the ability to contribute individually and as a team leader.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoproductstechseniormanager.
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-productstechseniormanager