Senior Control Management Specialist (Consumer Lending Control Programs)|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Control Management Specialist to join our Consumer Lending Control Programs Team.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within Control Management functional area
- Provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and business controls
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Provide guidance to business groups on the development, implementation, and monitoring of business specific programs to identify, assess, and mitigate risk
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Risk Management or Control Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong experience in synthesizing data from multiple sources and presenting it in appropriate formats
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel functionality to manipulate data including overlay charts, V-look up, pivot tables, importing/exporting data
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk Programs including Enterprise Risk Identification and Assessment (ERIA) & Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Consumer Lending businesses
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience and comfort interacting with senior and/or executive management levels of large organizations
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Strong ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams)
- Ability to work on site per Wells Fargo's standard operating model in one of the listed locations
Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.