About this Role:
Technology Infrastructure has been tasked with the technology transformation of the firm. This includes leading and managing the cloud, Agile implementation, engineering, architecture, and all the tools, products, and training that will enable team members to achieve our transformation. Organizations are increasingly shifting from traditional infrastructure towards containerization and Cloud-based deployments.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the transition from a traditional to contemporary infrastructure, enabling the best of breed containerization and hybrid-cloud approaches, using as a core driver for the firm.
The goal for this leader is to empower contemporary development, via Everything-as-Code, by building customer-driven, secure, sustainable, and extensible, Cloud capabilities and products to foster a product-orientated culture.
This role will build enablement products and work cross team to ensure the Technology organization delivers the product suite that empowers all developers across the firm. Scope will include:
- Container strategy and enablement
- Hybrid-Cloud strategy and enablement
- Security-encompassing services, that have zero-trust baked-in
In This Role, you will:
- Leverage deep domain expertise in Containers, Cloud, DevSecOps, Agile, and full technology stack to design and build a portfolio of fit-for-purpose Products
- Create and communicate an integrated roadmap of requirement products with dependency mapping
- Define SLAs, standards, metrics, product offering, processes, and evaluation criteria for all requirement products
- Build cross-functional product team for delivery of agile backlog
- Prioritize features for products based on customer requirements
- Partner closely with lines of business to understand and translate capability requirements into product features
- Create a product support model that is integrated with internal support constructs
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture to define product architecture
- Define an intake process for new product requests, feature requests, and updates
- Hold weekly product reviews to dive deep on product performance and explore ways for continuous improvement
- Define and deliver requirements strategy & execution
- Ensure a consistent approach for all requirements products and partnerÂ with Line of Business Engagement leads to help application teams migrate applications to cloud
- Act as a top subject matter expert to lead digital products, initiatives, for a functional area within the digital environment with enterprise impact, high risk and/or with significant scope, cost, and benefits
- Lead the strategy and resolution of the most complex and significant development and execution of digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant impact across multiple areas or the enterprise
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large-scale, broad-reaching, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking
- Coordinate highly complex activities and resolution
- Provide vision, leadership, and industry expertise regarding digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area
- Influence, digital strategy for the business line or enterprise that significantly impacts the organization's business and financial operations
- Strategically lead all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise
- Serve as an expert advisor to leadership
- Represent the company externally in industry networking and trade and technical events
Required Qualifications, US:
- 10+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience managing all technology development efforts of a major line of business Â
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the senior executive level
- Significant experience leading complex technology initiatives in a large and dynamic segment of a financial services organization
- Demonstrated vendor negotiation and partnership skills along with experience working with technology offshore vendor relationships
- Leadership experience managing a complex technology organization of large scale, including senior managers, managers, individual contributors and vendor resources across multiple global locations
- Demonstrated prior experiences in effective engagement with senior executives and external regulators
- Ability to effectively drive and lead change in an organization with Wells Fargo's size, scale and complexity
- Ability to develop technology strategy, operating model & roadmaps with clear objectives and aligned with business, enterprise and technology strategies
- Proven experience as a highly effective leader with credibility from demonstrating strong business and technology acumen
- Highly effective decision-making/critical thinking/problem solving skills with a collaborative and results-oriented leadership style
- Demonstrated ability to consult with key business partners and translate complex, technical concepts so that they are clearly understood along with the ability to effectively partner and influence at the senior executive level
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and partner effectively with regulators
- Demonstrated experience motivating and influencing groups or individuals across organizational boundaries to gain trust and confidence to make timely decisions
- Proven experience in establishing a vision, developing the strategy to support the vision, gaining consensus across key functional leadership through effective communication, and driving action towards the vision through the effective management of goals and objectives
- Excellent communication (oral and written) with ability to communicate at multiple levels ranging from technologists to senior managers and executive leadership
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- This Position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.