Procurement Analyst Project Leader|
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of more than $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
How will you make an impact?
The Procurement Analyst Project Leader will standardize processes across the site buyers. They will drive improvements to enable buyers to identify ways to improve their key metrics! They will also work with IT to automate buying processes within SAP.
Discover Impactful Work:
- Perform daily exception management to drive favorable important metric performance and initiate corrective actions as the need arises.
- Recommend inventory, efficiency, and service level improvement opportunities using analysis, reporting, and process flow understanding
- Use PPI Business systems to drive continuous improvement by initiating cross-functional projects with defined results to improve supply chain performance.
- Support analysis for procurement and related functions as vital
- Build presentations to report out to different levels of management
Keys to Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, engineering, or 5+ years of experience in procurement, supply or demand planning, inventory management.
- Refined PC skills, with emphasis on spreadsheet skills and 5 years ERP/MRP experience.
- Experience with sophisticated supply chain, especially procurement, practices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong analytical and validated problem solving abilities. Proven experience in analyzing significant amounts of data and turning it into practical information.
- Proven understanding of Excel
- Understanding of relationships between the planning systems and the effects on the inventory and service levels.
- Excellent social skills to apply in communications with business partners, the field, and corporate personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to independently take ownership of initiatives and drive execution.
- Agile, flexible and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and move from project to project as needed.
- Intensity and prioritization.
- Ability to travel 30-50%.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.