Regional Marketing Manager - Capillary Electrophoresis - REMOTE|
Regional Marketing Manager – Capillary Electrophoresis - Remote
Requisition ID: 210064BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
The Regional Market Development Manager for Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) is part of the regional marketing team supporting the CE instruments and consumables portfolios which provides high-value genomic data to assist critical decisions in research and applied markets.
Location: Remote North America (US/Canada)
How will you make an impact?
In this highly visible marketing role, you will drive the coordination, development, and implementation of regional campaigns as well as execute globally developed campaigns within North America to support revenue objectives for the CE portfolio. This strategic role will report into the Sr. Manager, Market Development, North America Regional Marketing, with additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by the leadership team.
What will you do?
- Build cross-divisional marketing campaigns to support revenue goals, acting as VOC for the North American region within matrix of global marketing organization.
- Deliver a successful strategy to achieve financial and market goals for designated CE portfolio including consumables and attachments.
- Drive commercial alignment for portfolio-specific marketing plans, roadmaps, and corresponding deliverables from concept to completion.
- Implement downstream marketing programs and tactics alongside marketing operations team to deliver regional marketing plans with measurable ROI.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to develop meaningful training tools, programs, and campaigns that make an impact towards measurable incremental revenue growth.
- Manage marketing budget, KPIs, and roadmaps to ensure timely execution.
- Analyze trends and data using all available resources to identify new market opportunities and advise broader business/market development strategy.
- Supervise and report on effectiveness of business performance and segments by capturing data and analytics to make strategic recommendations, and provide valuable insights into business trends, needs, and opportunities.
- Participate in cross-functional global and regional teams as an individual contributor to develop regional strategic and tactical action plans that drive growth in key channels and/or customer segments.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in molecular biology, genetics, biology, microbiology, and/or cell biology or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a Life Sciences marketing or product marketing role
- A strong marketing performance history spanning from marketing strategy to tactical execution including web, ecommerce, social and other digital channels.
- Preferred: Sales and/or lab experience in genomics technologies (such as CE, qPCR, dPCR, or NGS).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- A strong understanding of marketing functions, planning, strategy, and execution; life science research markets and competitors.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret business problems, identify business needs, and deliver marketing solutions based on data.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and expertise for product portfolio.
- Ability to effectively communicate go-to-market strategies, metrics, successes, failures, best practices to improve overall marketing efficiency.
- Ability to take a proactive approach along cross-functional lines in working through various levels of operating mechanisms to include internal and external partners to achieve goals of the company, customer, and colleagues.
- Ability to learn and take coaching from peers and supervisors, both in success and failure.
- Field travel up to 25% travel.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.