Account Manager III (Birmingham)|
ChemTreat is immediately hiring an Account Manager III in Birmingham, AL
ChemTreat (a Danaher company) is a leading science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. We design large-scale industrial water treatment programs to help improve operating efficiency, protect equipment assets, and meet environmental goals.
Awarded Worlds Best Employers, Fortunes Most Admired Companies, Best Employers for Diversity, New Grads, & LGBTQ, and voted Best of the Best by Black Employment & Entrepreneurial Magazine.
We hire the most talented people and empower them with resources & technology to do whats best for the companies we serve and for our planet. In addition to 401K & comprehensive medical benefits, including vision & dental that start on day one, we also offer:
- Company Vehicle, Cell phone, & Credit Card
- Tuition reimbursement to grow your career
- Family benefits like adoption Reimbursement, 8-weeks paid parental leave
- Unlimited, trackless paid time off allowing for flexible schedules & work-life balance
What Youll Do:
- You will implement innovative sales strategies to increase sales and profit margins within your assigned territory.
Your safety is our number one priority at ChemTreat you will receive training, resources, and all appropriate protective equipment necessary to perform this role safely and effectively.
- Industrial locations vary and may be outdoors, in boiler plants, refineries, nuclear facilities, and other similar locations where the use of hazardous chemicals, high noise levels, and manufacturing equipment are routine.
- Youve likely earned a degree in Chemical Engineering, and you are a driven, high performer who enjoys talking with others and thrives in an entrepreneurial setting.
- You have extensive experience in water testing, chemical handling, taking measurements, documenting results with reports, and communicating your findings.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Pay is dependent upon factors including experience, skill set, and geography. The pay range for this role is $93,500 $163,700 and may also be eligible for bonus, incentive pay, and commission.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.