Account Manager - Seattle, WA|
This water treatment sales position is focused on managing existing accounts and growing new business to drive ChemTreats market position within a geography or an industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the creation, improvement, and implementation of innovative sales strategies to drive ChemTreats position and increase share within the assigned geography.
- Develop key relationships with customers
- Increase sales and profit margin within the territory by meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and margin dollars.
- Establish professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts
- Routinely lift or maneuver 60 - 800 pounds
- Required to drive
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Youve likely earned a degree in Chemical Engineering, and you are a driven, high-performer who enjoys talking with others and thrives in an entrepreneurial setting.
- You have extensive knowledge of water testing, chemical handling, taking measurements, documenting results with reports, and communicating your findings.
- Each day you will travel by car independently throughout your assigned territory to perform water analysis and engage in advanced problem-solving to apply appropriate chemical solutions and develop key relationships with your customers.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Pay is dependent upon factors including experience, skill set, and geography. The pay range for this role is $93,500 $163,700 and may also be eligible for bonus, incentive pay, and commission. At ChemTreat, well help you realize your lifes potential, through unlimited earning potential.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.