Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY United States
|| Research & Development
Research Assistant - Health & Life Sciences|
Position title Research Assistant
Role Health & Life Sciences Advisor
Reports to UHNW Principal
Location New York City or remote
Term Part time or Full Time - Applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.
Compensation Competitive salary
Kindly submit your application to: email@example.com Please include the following information:
• First and last name
• Phone number
• Email address
• Cover letter
• Two references, including names and contact information
The successful candidate will be excited to contribute to the landscaping, diligence, and deep dives on cutting edge & innovative health and life sciences related topics. The role will include collating materials via independent desk research as well as scientific conversations with top global researchers.
This role will work to (1) contribute to the design and refinement of the learning topics of interest, (2) frequently plan for and manage dialogue with researchers, implementing partners and funders, (3) guide the research through a collaborative process with input from leadership, and (4) generating digestible content to inform the relevant stakeholders.
You are the ideal candidate if you are
• Intellectually curious: You can identify ways to synthesize opportunities, progress, and innovations in chosen areas of interest. You are driven by intellectual curiosity.
• A strong problem solver: You can break down problems using structure and logic and find a smart solution that fits with the bigger picture.
• Flexible: You can juggle multiple tasks and priorities and thrive in environments with ambiguity and rapid change. You are just as comfortable engaging with high-level stakeholders as you are scheduling meetings and analyzing data sets.
• A strong and concise communicator: You can quickly and effectively communicate your ideas or explain your thinking to bring others along.
• Able to work with diverse stakeholders: You are able to understand the working styles and needs of a wide variety of stakeholders and adapt effectively (e.g., academics, executives, researchers, etc.).
• Data-driven and analytical: You believe that anything worth doing is worth measuring, and love using data to drive insights.
• Independent, but collaborative thinker: You can operate largely independently, but have a strong sense of when to pull in key stakeholders for validation and coordination.
Qualifications & Requirements
• 5-10+ years in an analytically and programmatically (health & life sciences preferred) rigorous environment – e.g., management consulting or health research
• Masters or advanced degree (health & life sciences preferred) – e.g., MPH, MD, PhD, MBA
• Strong communication skills, including writing, presentations, and ability to efficiently synthesize materials
• Strong program management and organizational skills, including analytical capability
• Experience organizing and driving complex projects