XOS has an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our collaborative Engineering team where you can further develop your electronic design skills! In this role, you will assist and lead on a variety of projects relating to our X-ray analyzers. Our analyzers offer elemental analysis solutions that improve public safety and customer efficiency.
The candidate for this position should have some background with Printed Circuit Board design, schematic creation, and electronic circuitry troubleshooting. You will engage in all phases of product development, including concept, documentation, design, prototype, test, and manufacturing introduction. This position will improve products, support custom customer orders, and resolve process and quality issues.
XOS provides great benefits including summer hours with every other Friday off, 401k matching and benefits starting day 1, 13 paid holidays, and competitive/sick days!
- Design and development of reliable products within the Engineering Department.
- Lead and collaborate on projects and report the progress of assigned work.
- Utilize Danaher toolkit to drive continuous improvements to our products and processes.
- Printed Circuit Board design, and troubleshooting.
- Analog and digital circuit design.
- Reliability assessments and testing.
- Enthusiastic and ready to solve electrical engineering challenges.
- Continually looking to open the boundaries, while still maintaining quality & process.
- Well-developed time management and organization skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor, with a desire to drive continuous improvement.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to work towards root cause.
- Completed Bachelors degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-4 years work experience on the design and development of products.
- Printed Circuit Board design experience.
- Analog and digital circuit design experience.
- Firmware development experience in C.
- Works well in a high-paced group environment.
- High Voltage design and troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode Analysis and/or Root Cause Analysis.
- Positive demeanor towards technical challenges.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.