XOS Mechanical Engineer|
XOS has an excellent opportunity for an early-career Mechanical Engineer to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will assist and lead on a variety of projects relating to our X-ray analyzers. Our analyzers offer elemental analysis solutions that improve public safety and customer efficiency. You will have a great opportunity to collaborate with a small team, learning and developing Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical design skills.
You will engage in all phases of product development, including concept, documentation, design, prototype, test, and manufacturing introduction. This position will improve products, support custom customer orders, and resolve process and quality issues.
XOS provides great benefits including summer hours with every other Friday off, 401k matching and benefits starting day 1, 13 paid holidays, and sick days!
A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR), XOS (www.xos.com (http://www.xos.com)) is a leading manufacturer of application-specific X-ray analyzers. Within Danaher, XOS is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies (https://www.dhwaterquality.com/). One of the key differentiators for sustained long term success is an organizations people. This could not be better stated than in one of our core values, The Best Team Wins! Would you like to join our winning team?
- Product Development and Design for our X-Ray Analyzers.
- Lead and collaborate on projects.
- Discover high quality solutions to problems.
- Ensure reliability by performing test and validation.
- Timely and accurate completion of work for build-to-order customer projects.
- Completed Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-7 years work experience on the design and development of products.
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing.
- Well-developed time management and organization skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor, with a desire to drive continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of mechanical design and 3D CAD SolidWorks experience preferred.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode Analysis and/or Root Cause Analysis.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.