Imaging Sales Specialist, Workflow - Boston, MA|
Come join a fantastic team! Facilitate researchers and improve their science through your consultation. The Imaging Sales Specialist, Workflow provides technical pre- sales support for all advanced widefield microscopy products. Support will be provided to Leicas Life Science Research customers, and the Leica selling team in all facets of their commercial activities. The role reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Provide expert sales support of the product, application and software to customers and Key Account Managers and Account Managers
- Identify customer gaps and equate to sales opportunity
- Determine the needs of the customer and build value propositions with the selling team
- Assists the selling team in the technology aspects of quoting opportunities
- Assists in the technical close of an opportunity
- Work with internal stakeholders to build account-based strategies
- Work with the selling team on prospecting and lead maturation
- Conduct seminars, and trainings for customers and Leica employees
- Experience in successfully writing grant paperwork and/or business case
- Perform successful product demonstrations and present demo reports to drive sales results
- Work with customers or other experts to generate field data and application notes, which highlight product benefits and help differentiate Leica products
- Work in a team selling environment by providing positive motivation and collaborative work to meet regional target.
- An infectious passion for imaging and helping our customers reach their goals.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Able to thrive as a member of a diverse team of other high achievers.
- Previous Sales experience of Microscopy highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years in a research, quality-control or production environment, applying microscopy and digital imaging techniques to drive results
- High level of computer proficiency with troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience in a customer-facing support role
- Maintain and troubleshoot advanced imaging equipment, hardware and software
- Teaching or training experience, provide training to others on how to apply imaging equipment and techniques to solve scientific questions
- Knowledge of specific area of work (Commercial, Government, University, etc.)
- BA/BS in the life sciences or optics field
- Masters or PhD degree preferred
- Familiarity with biological imaging applications needed; fluorescence, confocal microscopy and optics experience highly valued
Desired qualifications express expectations for ideal/fully proficient candidates; equivalent experience will also be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary as well as relocation packages
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal development
- Workplace Flexibility
- Summer Hours
GET MORE INSIGHT
Learn more about what we do and who we are by watching our company video We Are Leica: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHmalqMXN4
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, certificates). We are looking forward to your application!
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.