Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Transportation, Web Technology
Residency Resource II|
Requisition Number: 79097
As our Desktop Support Technician, you’ll work in a dynamic environment supporting a large client in Iowa. Leveraging your strong technical support skills, you’ll apply your technical abilities and provide excellent customer service while being surrounded by a fantastic end user support team. If you are ready to grow your IT career with a great company, this could be the role for you!
<span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">What you'll do at Insight
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Provide escalated break/fix and IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) support to the customer’s Endpoint Devices. Endpoint devices include Windows desktops, laptops, monitors, peripherals, printers and standard software.
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">This resource will be dispatched to the end user’s location when the Level I Service Desk is unable to resolve an incident ticket remotely. Applicant must be able to provide their own transportation to service accounts throughout the state of Iowa and possibly beyond. Distances would be within the State of Iowa, and no overnight travel or late night travel would be anticipated.
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Support end-users in person and over the phone providing excellent customer service
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Educate and set up new users, including imaging, new hardware and software
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">The client will provide any parts as necessary
<span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">What you’ll need to join Insight
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">2 years' Desktop Support experience
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Bachelor's Degree or CompTIA PC Hardware Technician Certification preferred
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Experience in LANs, WANs, Personal Computers, messaging and server software applications
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Experience in large enterprise organizations
- <span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Excellent customer service focus
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Please visit our employer showcase!