Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Motorola Solutions, Inc.
||United Kingdom Offsite (ZUK99), United States
|| Computers, Software, Consulting Services, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Energy / Utilities
International Mobile Video Sales Manager|
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The International Mobile Video Sales Specialist team is part of the Software & Video sales and pre sales overlay organization, working closely with the Motorola Solutions regional sales teams. The organization drives the strategy and go to market efforts to develop and win in the growing body worn and in-vehicle video solutions market
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Salesperson to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge technology-driven environment and to be part of a team committed to growing our International Mobile Video business internationally.
The International Mobile Video Sales Manager will be responsible for the sale of compelling mobile video solutions to public safety and commercial accounts using consulting-led selling techniques. The successful candidate will be in the frontline, working with customers and Motorola colleagues and will be a focal point in pursuing and closing profitable customer contracts.
The applicant will be responsible for developing a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes. You will be an innovator and will help our company discover new ways to drive new business initiatives to increase customer success.
The most critical qualifications for a Motorola is that you have a proven track record of sales success, good problem solving skills, high energy and motivation, and a “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities of the International Mobile Video Sales Manager includes:
- Manage all sales activities related to assigned sales opportunities in order to generate Order Intake and profitable revenue streams
- Develop a Sales Business Plan on a regional/ per account basis to meet sales goals and targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, and internal relationships across Motorola
- Proactively support the Motorola account teams in progressing and closing sales opportunities and recommending solutions that optimise value for both the customer and our company
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to the customers
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and relevant industry conferences
- Coordinate closely with other functions in order to align overall solution with customers’ business requirements.
- Ability to initiate and build solid working relationships and to be self-motivated, and operate with minimal supervision
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
This is a Sales role. It is expected that suitable candidates will have several years of relevant sales experience and a track record of pursuing and closing complex IT solutions. The following skills are considered essential:
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience,
- Good working knowledge of the latest Video, IT and IP networking technologies
- Good understanding of networking
- Storage fundamentals (including Cloud)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, with the ability to clearly document complex technical solutions to customers
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong customer and client focus
- Experience of the VMS marketplace, and in WiFi and Cloud hosting environments would be advantageous.
Bachelor degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
The position is based in the UK, with initial focus on pursuing opportunities in the UK and Asia Pacific.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions, Inc.|
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology
platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently.
Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or
reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives
on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help
us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Please visit our employer showcase!