Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Camden, NJ United States
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical, Writing/Authoring
- Responsible for delivering prescriptions to patients’ residences and recording sale upon return to the store. Suggests Walgreens products and services to patients when appropriate.
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers.
Training & Personal Development
- Delivers prescriptions and interacts with patients; connects the patient to the retail store pharmacist via telephone to complete the consultation. Communicates to manager and maintains on route documentation for any questions, concerns or complaints from patients or customers.
- Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
- Strictly adheres to the Walgreen Co. policy regarding Good Faith Dispensing during all applicable prescription dispensing activities.
- Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, collects and handles cash as required.
- Assists Pharmacy Manager and Staff Pharmacist in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local medical community, including physicians, nurses, and other health care providers, by medical provider detailing and outreach to health groups, retirement homes, nursing homes, and other forums for enhancing growth opportunities.
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring the Pharmacy Department is stocked with adequate supplies, clean, neat and orderly in condition and appearance.
- Documents all information necessary to process paperwork (i.e., delivery receipts, customer identification numbers, etc.) Collects and records forms received, and submits receipts for expenditures daily.
- Assists in ensuring all delivery vehicles are adequately maintained, clean and maintenance schedule is implemented. Notifies Pharmacy Manager of problems or necessary repairs.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains PTCB certification through the designated PTCB training program and/or state required certification/registration.
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager and acquires continuing education credits. Maintains knowledge and skill in healthcare and pharmacy, including latest news and developments.
- Six months previous work experience as a technician in a retail or hospital setting.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
- PTCB certification.