General Position Description:
Program Manager for Commercial Cybersecurity business leading diverse teams for clients in commercial verticals including finance, energy, hi-tech, health and life sciences, and telecommunications. Project/Program Management responsibility for client engagements with ownership of technical, cost, and schedule delivery.
*** This is 100% remote position that will cover a Northeast Territory ***
· Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
· Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
· Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
· Identifies and mitigates program risks and issues.
· Acts as primary client contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with client to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
· Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
· Authors Statements of Work (SOWs). Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates financial terms/conditions of contract.
· Develops new business or expands the product line with the client in concert with Sales and Account Lead.
· Proven “full spectrum” leader
· Ability to establish and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, teams and prioritize appropriately
· IT or cyber security Project and Program Management experience; experience and/or knowledge within Security Operations Center (SOC) environment preferred
· Ability to lead across multiple disciplines and ensure program success
· Team work & collaboration; willingness to be a team player and be invested in the success of the team
· Commercial Sales and/or Business Development experience including Capture
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent training and experience
· Cost Account Manager experience
· HW/SW/cyber security team leadership experience
· Commercial experience leading complex programs for Fortune 1000 clients or within’ the Department of Defense domain
· Ability to travel up to 10-50%.
· Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.