Test Automation Architect (Medical Devices)|
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Qualifications & Requirements
Capgemini’s medical device business is looking for US based Onsite Test Automation Architect. This position will be responsible for defining and implementing Test Automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across projects with Medical device/IVD client and execute projects with offshore team in close coordination with client’s team
· This position is responsible for providing leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
· Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
· Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
· Understanding of primary models of test automation frameworks, (i.e. data-driven, keyword-driven, hybrid, and behaviour-driven)
· Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
· Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
· Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
· Assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
· Effective customer engagement
· Implementation of complex automation framework interfacing with hardware, simulators, and UI
· Should able to do effective offshore team coordination
· Understanding of web, mobile, API and database testing technologies
· Ongoing knowledge of automated testing industry best practices and trends
· Experience with test automation and test management tools
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
· Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
· 5 years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
· 7 years working as Automation Engineer leveraging test automation solutions of functional and load testing of web-based technologies and relational databases
· Hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects
· Experience in executing programs in medical device or IVD industry.
· Experience in client serving and on Shore and offshore environment will be huge plus.
· Good experience in Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
· Knowledge of Regulatory documentations for V&V and tool validation.
· Knowledge of containers and virtualization