Technical Architect (.NET)|
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Qualifications & Requirements
· This position is responsible for providing leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement solution across project teams Perform structured code reviews, critiquing code produced by others and providing constructive comment
· Deliver detailed effort estimates for software design implementation based on Agile principles
· Managing tech debt backlogs
· Effective customer engagement
· Should able to do effective offshore team coordination
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
· Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
· 12 years of Full-stack development experience including proven experience of designing and implementation to support agile product development
· 5 Years of experience in Architecture and Design of complex enterprise systems
· Experience in Microsoft .NET Core, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
· Expert-level knowledge in DevOps, build, deployment, and configuration management systems for heterogeneous, multi-platform software
· Experience with cloud services from AWS and Azure and experience in architecting solution based on cloud technologies and well versed with Cyber Security Concepts
· Experience in Web Application development with distributed cloud-based architecture.
· Experience in SQL Server and Database design
· Familiarity with ISO, FDA, and other regulatory standards - Compliance to Medical Device Quality Management System (ISO 13485) and Design Controls
· Medical Device Software development lifecycle and risk management experience in compliance with IEC 62304 and ISO 14971