We are hiring Sales Specialist - Cloud and Data Center Transformation in Calgary, AB/ Edmonton, AB/ or Vancouver, BC.
The Sales Specialist partners with Sales and the Cloud + Data Center Transformation Solution Area team to increase the number of complex services projects and transformational product/services solutions sold in the assigned region. A quota carrying position, the Sales Specialist is responsible for demand creation, pipeline management, accurate forecasting of, and achievement of the bookings plan for services and solutions business in assigned accounts. Understand the power of credentials, and is able to leverage appropriate success stories that are relevant to a particular prospect and/or sales situation. Stay abreast of status/details for each campaign and independently provide reliable booking forecasts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for developing and managing business that generates significant revenues on an annual basis.
- Develop the trust to independently lead solutions sales campaigns within large accounts. Possess excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to engage client audiences ranging from technical implementers through CTO/CIO levels.
- Ensure architects and services pre-sales have adequate client access to properly scope solution.
- Consistently achieve above-average results by understanding the customer’s business, motivations for purchase, and empathizing with client problems while setting a plan to meet their needs.
- Grow and close solutions business to be sought by Sales Management to lead/drive the integration and growth throughout their territory.
- Use knowledge of industry, technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of our business expertise and associated implementation expertise.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of product and service offerings so that opportunities can be identified in prospect and customer base.
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission/project to another. Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting technical resources.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into CDCT solution opportunities.
- Cultivate client relationships throughout the sales and delivery process for mutual long-term success.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Excels in verbal communication and presentation style that excites the customer while demonstrating value of CDCT product and services; keeps presentation relevant and tailored to client need; actively listens.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION, EXPERINCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- BS Degree in a business or technology discipline or 10 years related industry experience in lieu of degree.
- 10+ yeas of years of proven IT Infrastructure services sales experience required.
- Proven experience driving strategic consulting services into new and existing accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual goals by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline.
- Proven experience in independently prospecting, conducting new meetings on a weekly basis, and generating consulting services and nurturing the sale to close.
- Deep understanding of multiple channels, including internal product centric sales forces.
- Demonstrated knowledge in identifying compelling events, influencers, decision makers, and buyer in a complex sales cycle.
- Ability to present oneself to Customer CXO Leadership as a “Thought Leader” demonstrated by understanding and ability to speak to technologies
- Excellent information gathering skills to communicate client business needs to delivery team for further evaluation.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to develop business solutions for clients and communicating them through design documents, written proposals and presentations.
- Possesses the ability to challenge the customer’s status quo; with the confidence, business acumen, industry/technical knowledge and consultative skills to take a position and lead the directional discussions with the customer.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – DEMANDS ANALYSIS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment with computer work. May have extensive periods of sitting, typing and phone use (may include headset). May need to lift up to 10 lbs. Travel, i.e. driving.
As a condition of employment, this job is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks, Driver’s Abstract and valid driver license if required for the role.
Insight Canada is proud to offer reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform us during the application process.