Requisition Number: 75716
Insight- Digital Innovation is seeking a Solution Sales Account Executive to join our Charlotte team. The Solution Sales Account Executive is responsible for building existing client relationships and finding and establishing new client relationships. The Solution Sales Account Executive will schedule and lead client meetings, deliver presentations on Insight capabilities, and oversee the proposal creation process. The Solution Sales Account Executive will be expected to achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
What our Solution Sales Account Executives Do
- Identify potential new accounts.
- Identify key I.T. personnel at new accounts.
- Make introductory sales calls to new client I.T. management personnel.
- Conduct meetings with new clients to introduce them to Insight.
- Generate new business for the company.
- Qualify new opportunities.
- Work with company technical management to staff new opportunities.
- Manage the proposal process for new projects.
- Develop and maintain a reputation for honesty, integrity and quality support with I.T. managers at all of his/her client accounts.
- Assist in the new employee recruiting process as required.
- Attend regularly scheduled leadership and operations meetings.
- Be responsible for a specific set of client accounts and a specific annual revenue quota.
Key Requirements to be considered for this role
- Local to Charlotte, NC area only.
- Existing Book of Business in the Charlotte, NC area.
- Minimum 5 years of Professional Technology Solutions Sales experience.
- Proven track record of success as a Hunter.
What we look for
- Prior experience as a technology consultant
- Experience selling IT products or services
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000 sized companies
- A high-level understanding of Mobile, Web, Data Solutions, Agile, Microsoft, Java, and Cloud technologies
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organization and time-management skills
- Excellent Q&A and small group presentation skills
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated
- C-level image and attitude
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Charlotte]] || [[NC]] || [[USA]] || [[Account Executive]] || [[#LI-CS]] || [[Solution Sales]] ||