Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Sales, Publishing, Web Technology
Software Account Executive - Field|
Requisition Number: 77691
Insight Public Sector (IPS) is growing and looking to add a Field Software Account Executive (SWAE), who is driven, has a history of over-achieving, and can hunt and mine successfully. The SWAE is responsible for existing account growth as well as net new business.
- Exceeding GP goals
- Closing new software customers for IPS
- Growing existing customer software business through prospecting and relationship building
- Partnering with Account Executives to help manage and develop relationships in enterprise accounts
- Winning new software sales business while growing existing accounts
- Meeting with customers 3-4 days a week to qualify and close software opportunities
- Partnering with the field team to help manage/develop relationships in key accounts
- Are experienced with publisher contract management (COCP, New, Renewals)
- Have licensing experience with the top software publishers (VMware, Adobe, Symantec, Intel Security, Veeam, McAfee, IBM, Dell etc)
- Hold one or more certifications including MCP, SAM, VSP, or Adobe
- Possess strong cost analysis expertise
- Have previous experience working for a VAR or channel partner
- Have sold Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec and VMware product offerings in the past
- Pride yourself on sharp hunting skills; you have strong communication and presentation skills
- Customer-centric vision for the business
- Responsive, sense of urgency to close, excellent communication and listening skills, time management professional
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Herndon || Virginia (US-VA) || United States (US) || SALES || None || US - Herndon, VA ||
Please visit our employer showcase!