We’re a $6 billion Fortune 500 Company on a mission to locate and train only the best Inside Sales Reps. But what does “BEST” mean?
At Insight, we think the best teammates come with high standards. You truly care about integrity, about achieving and about being rewarded for your abilities..
If you have a college degree, we’re impressed! BUT, we also realize that school just isn’t for everyone. We’ve got loads of really successful people here who didn’t finish college, but instead opted to start working in the real world. They’re doing great work, making great money and having a great time doing it.
This is your opportunity to launch a sales career. As a Representative in Inside Sales, you’ll get to help your clients find answers for their current and future technology needs. You don’t need IT experience—if you’re a fit, we’ll teach you what you need to know through our comprehensive paid training.
As part of our team we’ll teach you to build relationships with clients over the phone, and how to put together Intelligent Technology Solutions™ from the broadest selection of hardware, software, peripherals and services in the industry— Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, and more.
This is a high-energy, open environment with a business casual dress code where you’ll see a lot of your teammates—which is great because we make a point of hiring people who will really enjoy working together! Around here, we’re into diversity and creativity, not the cookie-cutter corporate attitude.
It’s a fantastic time to join our Inside Sales team at Insight.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive base salary + bonus / commission structure.
- PAID on-the-job-training in both sales and IT and a supportive team environment
- Sales spiffs organized by Insight and / or our partners where you’ll have the chance to win amazing PRIZES (e.g. Formula 1 and Habs tickets, electronics, vacation packages and much more)
- The opportunity to contribute and get recognized for your ideas
- Two PAID volunteer days per year and the possibility to make a difference in the community
- A HEALTHY, FUN culture filled with wellness programs: on-site fitness classes - yoga and kickboxing, corporate gym rate
- More FUN: We have an internal events committee. They’re always planning great activities like skiing, zip-lining, sugar shack, holiday parties, etc.
- Medical and dental insurance, employee assistance program and tuition reimbursement
- Onsite cafeteria
- A beautiful bright office with plenty of windows, only steps from Snowdon Metro, and with an indoor garage
What you need to be successful at Insight:
- Be a self –starter
- Adaptability – Can you quickly change and grow?
- Sales experience - cold calling experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills are vital
- The ability to communicate in an accurate manner in English and French
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
- Drive, determination and a strong work ethic
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Outlook
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,700+ teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal), Great Place to Work Certification
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider
Apply easily by sending your resume to: InsightCanadaRecruiters@insight.com
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: canadajobs.insight.com.