Requisition Number: 51501
As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll receive all incoming product (including special handling of small shipment), and be the one to pick, pack, and quality check all orders.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Verify contents of shipment compared to shipping documents while noting any discrepancies or damage.
- Pick and pack orders using RF scanners, computer terminals, printers, hand jack, and shrink wrapping equipment.
- Accurately label boxes and send to the conveyor line for metering and quality check. In order to QC, you’ll operate computer terminal to enter handling units and verify orders with the correct count and the correct product and print shipping labels.
- Adhere to safety standards, immediately correcting or reporting any unsafe conditions and maintain a clean work area.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- High School Education or equivalent with at least 6 months of warehouse experience
- Must have knowledge of shipping, warehouse and safety procedures and some computer experience (knowledge of a WMS system, SAP preferred)
- Capability to use RF technology
- Knowledge of FedEx, UPS and DHL Power Stations
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988 with clients around the globe
- $5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
- 6,400+ teammates worldwide
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Hanover Park || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || OPS || None || US - Hanover Park, IL ||