||Greenwood Village, CO
|| Banking, Computers, Software, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Insurance, Law Enforcement, and Security, Military, Research & Development, Writing/Authoring
Hogan CIS Developer|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Â
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Â
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
We are seeking a highly motivated Applications Systems Engineer in Hogan CIS (Customer Information).
This mainframe senior programmer will provide technical leadership and support for the CIS development team and programs.
Duties of this role include but are not limited to: analyzing business requirements, designing and writing technical specifications, and developing new or complex code as well as providing coding guidance and direction to less experienced onshore and offshore staff.Â In addition, this role may also require technician to support business analyst role tasks on occasion such as; writing functional requirements, test planning, test execution and validation.
Successful individual in this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to quickly adapt within our fast paced environment
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to function in a mainframe and Agile application development environment
- Ability to maintain and/or modify existing applications or develop complex programs
- Ability to analyze complex code, test and debug programs, and assist others
- Ability to analyze complex business requirements and assist in writing functional and technical specifications
- Ability to complete necessary systems documentation, procedures, and user guides
- Ability to task effectively between multiple initiatives and deliver high-quality products within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- 7+ years of Hogan experience
- 7+ years of mainframe experience
- 7+ years of application development experience
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in close partnership with line of business and technology
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Endevor
- Knowledge and understanding of PAC2000
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of DB2 experience
- SQL experience
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIS (Customer Information System)
- Experience Messaging Queue (MQ) experience
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
CO-Greenwood Village: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
CO-Greenwood Village: 5700 Dtc Pkwy - Greenwood Village, CO
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.