VISION AND SUMMARY
Lead a department that:
• Excels in providing differentiated point-of-sale research products to our producers and market leaders.
• Gathers and delivers data products enabling CBRE to create an “unrivaled” data platform in North Florida that differentiates our brand and enables our professionals to create superior outcomes for our clients.
Under the direction of the Senior Field Research Manager, this person will be in-charge of running and owning a unified Research function in North Florida, encompassing the Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville markets. He/she will leverage all the resources within the department and the firm, to a) efficiently and accurately collect and manage property and market data, and b) use that data and viewpoints to enable our producers to win/retain more business.
Act as the Face Of Field Research for our North Florida business, which will include (but not be restricted to):
• Engaging and partnering with our brokerage professionals to provide world-class Research support at the point of sale (pitches, pursuits, client meetings, et. al.)
• Producing engaging bite-sized reports and Market Flashes that help our producers and market leaders increase mind-share from current and prospective clients. Please note that the focus of this role is not to produce Thought Leadership reports
• Establishing highly effective partnerships with other shared services such as Sales Management and Marketing/Business Development to offer the strongest and most integrated platform to our fee-earning professionals in the market
• Increasing broker trust in available CBRE Research data and facilitating/enhancing strong engagement so as to continuously increase the pool of available (and highly trusted) proprietary data. Enhance accessibility of data directly for our brokers and market leaders
In partnership with the regional Head of Data Intelligence and Senior Field Research Manager, oversee a Research Data Intelligence team in North Florida that:
• Collects, verifies, and maintains market data from the field, local market sources and third-party providers
• Facilitate crowdsourcing of market intelligence by building and nurturing strong relationships in the market, both within CBRE and with outside parties (competitors, industry associations, etc.)
• Reviews for data accuracy
• Inputs into centralized database correctly and consistently with guidelines, processes and naming conventions
• Reviews for errors, omissions/missing information, etc. on an ongoing basis
• Partners with brokers, market leaders and Sales Management to ensure property data and market intelligence meets or exceeds their expectations
• Be the single point of contact for market leadership around analytics related to market share, square feet participation, market momentum and other statistics that enable business leadership and brokers to have a strong pulse of the market.
We are looking for candidates that have a strong passion for Research and Data, and would like to grow further with us in that vertical, either locally or nationally. However, entry into this growth path would be contingent upon solid continued performance in the Field Research vertical and adequate support/sponsorship from local business leadership for this professional.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Real Estate, Economics, Finance, Urban Planning, Geography, or related field and a minimum of 4-5 years of related work experience.
· Experience in a managerial capacity and leadership preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal/external customers.
· Ability to effectively present information.
· Knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
· Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents and summarize graphically and in writing. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
· Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data.
· Strong familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI
· Strong experience with Microsoft Office
· Possess a positive, “can-do” work attitude. Must have demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
· Must be a strong team player.
· Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
· Responsible for working with manager to prioritize tasks in order to meet project deadlines while delivering highest quality work product.
· Must exercise sound judgment.