Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Information Technology, Retail/Wholesale, Warehousing, Quality Control, Research & Development
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
JOB SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION
Development and implementation of Quality Assurance objectives, systems, education and training to ensure compliance with Food Safety Management System and ISO 22002 requirements. This role will specifically support and lead efforts to improve factory GMPs, HACCP, FTQ/FR, consumer complaints, sensory, microbiological testing, and chemical analyses and proficiencies.
• Work with QA team to develop and implement process control initiatives.
• Perform equipment evaluations, maintenance, and calibrations (ICPs).
• Work with other departments in leading/teaching/educating EE’s in GMPs and HACCP.
• Assist with weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
• Maintain safe work environment and support safety programs.
• Monitor incoming raw materials and maintain traceability program.
• Review and approve daily paperwork for all lines, including follow-up w/ resources for missing documentation.
• Support warehouse and production with product holds, records, dispositions and root cause analysis
• Assist with consumer complaint processing, reporting, and analysis for all aspects of the plant.
• Assist with all plant Quality initiatives and projects as needed.
• Perform microbiological testing on in-process, finished product and spring samples.
• Perform hygiene audits for all departments and assist resources with corrective actions
• Conduct chromatographic and spectroscopic analysis for bromate and acetaldehyde.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Strong background in quality systems.
• Knowledge of microbiological testing, computer/database skills, or demonstrated ability to learn.
• Understanding of line processes and testing procedures.
• Bachelors of Science degree in Microbiology or science related field required.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?