Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Chantilly, VA United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Retail/Wholesale, Publishing, Research & Development, Web Technology
Asset Protection Solutions Partner- Silver Springs/ Montgomery County|
Provides additional protection of Company assets at assigned group of high risk/loss locations. Responsible for supporting the execution sustainability of Asset Protection Solutions (APS) strategies and initiatives for Safety, Security, Profitability, and Resiliency to reduce financial losses in the Company Pharmacy/Healthcare business and adherence to basic operational controls. Responsible for educating team members and driving APS awareness levels within stores.
- Identifies and collects external theft intelligence to assist in the identification of and reduction of organized retail theft.
- Conducts Asset Protection audits and details findings to monitor compliance, results and execution such as, but not limited to: Basic Control Initiatives, Store Walks, Safety Checks, and Quarterly Compliance Audits.
- Supports and sustains basic control programs for assigned locations and provide action plan compliance monitoring for follow up.
- Conducts analytical review of exception-based reports to identify opportunities to minimize shrink and losses in assigned locations.
- Supports oversight for the performance of 3rd party security/law enforcement personnel who have been assigned to locations and reports all problems or issues to APS management for follow up.
- Develops and maintains strong partnerships with other retail APS team members at assigned locations and local law enforcement officials.
- Provides investigative support (for example: research, data analytics and possible witness interviews) to assist with internal and external inquires, as necessary. This may include Front End, Pharmacy, Organized Retail Crime, and Employee Relations inquiries.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of the pharmacy & retail operations.
- Ensures execution of APS physical security programs. (Includes, but not limited to, High Risk Product protection strategy, CCTV standards, etc.)
- Assists with corporate and regional APS programs/initiatives, as needed.
- Maintains and develops knowledge of front end and pharmacy systems, Company and APS department policies and procedures.
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list. Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omnichannel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
- High School diploma/GED and at least 2 years of loss prevention/asset protection, safety and/or retail operations experience.
- Experience with business, financial and/or data analysis.
- Experience handling confidential information (for example: HIPPA, PCI, Waste, Fraud, and Abuse documentation and records.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting strict deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience utilizing technology. (For example: using a Smartphone; creating/saving/sending documents; internet navigation; and using a computer.)
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs.
- Willing and able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time for business purposes (within assigned region).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline.
- Associate’s degree and at least 1 year of loss prevention/asset protection, safety and/or retail operations experience.
- At least 2 years of retail multi-store experience in Asset Protection or Loss Prevention.
- Certification in Wicklander-Zulawski and LPC/CFI designation.
- Experience working with security systems, such as CCTV, card access, and fire intrusion alarm systems.