As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
JOB SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION
Water Process Operators work with the Production and Quality Assurance teams in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Duties include operating and maintaining filtration equipment, water softeners, activated carbon and media filtration, reverse osmosis and distillation equipment. In addition, this role will provide line relief for breaks and vacations. Equipment troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, quality control inspections, line sanitation, and data recording is also required. Operators must maintain workstation in an organized and clean manner to ensure safety and Good Manufacturing Practices. Interact with production team members, quality assurance technicians, and maintenance technicians to maximize Quality and Food Safety.
• Manage and Maintain reverse osmosis, record daily and monthly readings, troubleshoot.
• Able to perform monthly CIPs, chemical membrane CIPs, perform membrane and filter change outs.
• Perform Corporate Proficiency Test.
• Perform all CIPs including Weekly Line CIPs, monthly water processing CIPs, RO CIPs, chemical checks for correct PPM for proper cleaning.
• Understand CIPs 7 Step Acid, 5 Step Hot and 3 Step Hot CIPs.
• Understand each water circuit, understand supply pumps, pressure gauges, flow rates, temperatures and CIP return lines, prox. switches, sensors, butterfly valve along with double block and bleed valves.
• Calibrate weekly, monthly in line Conductivity meters.
• Perform Filter Inspections, filter change outs, and troubleshoot failures, perform integrity test for 3M and Pall integrity system, collect micro samples, fix and change out sample ports when needed or scheduled.
• Daily Mineral Batching along with Conductivity meters.
• Understand and follow the CIP decision tree.
• Create and update all uncontrolled documents and VWIs.
• Create PM Notifications.
• Manage and Maintain Chemical room, assist with inventory, 5-s, stock, clean and triple rinse drums for pick up.
• Maintain Oxonia container at RO Hose Drops and perform titration check to ensure proper PPM.
• Monitor Central Line Lube to support all Production Lines.
• Maintain Mineral Cage and must follow FIFO (first in first out)
• Support all water changes for production lines.
• Receive and record all analytical material.
• Understand and Support the HACCP Program
• Participate and Support the SHOW Board Process.
• Perform Preflight Checks and Filtration.
• Work with production teammates and other employees to generate efficiency, quality, water savings and safety improvements
• Provide line relief for operator breaks and vacations
• Serve as back-up to the Microbiologist when needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Minimum 1 year food/beverage manufacturing experience.
• Knowledge of water chemistry and experience working with chemicals.
• Strong microbiology/science background.
• Auditing skills.
• SPC knowledge is preferable.
• CIP and cleaning systems and procedures is preferable.
• Corrective/preventive action knowledge and understanding.
• Understanding of microbiological principles and test procedures is preferable.
• Able and willing to work 12 hour shifts including potential for nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to move/handle 50lbs and stand on your feet for long periods of time throughout the day.
• Successfully complete a post physical, drug screen and background check are required.
• Flexible schedule to support production Line CIPs.
• Ability to follow and perform written instruction and/ or procedures with no supervision.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?