Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Davis, CA United States
|| Administrative and Support Services
DIRECTOR-INCLUSION AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
DIRECTOR-INCLUSION AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Salary: $65,600.00 - $134,200.00/Annual. Annual Salary NTE $99,900
Final Filing Date: 03-25-2019
Under the general direction of the Associate Vice Chancellor, the Director of Inclusion and Organizational Development serves as a member of the Student Housing and Dining Services (SHDS) Leadership Team. The Director has a high degree of autonomy, providing leadership and consultation to the department. The Director will lead, develop, implement and oversee comprehensive and strategic trainings for all levels of SHDS staff with focus on diversity, inclusion, leadership and organizational development. Scope of work will also include providing consult to managers on organizational best practices, researching best practices and implementation of assessments. The Director plays a critical role in aligning the mission, vision, values and strategic plans across 5 departmental units.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at
Requisition number #03023395
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications & Requirements
• Extensive experience working with concepts and theories of college multi-cultural student development, diversity, inclusivity, leadership development and organizational culture.
• Progressively responsible experience in resource management, policy development, strategic planning, qualitative analysis and evaluation.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and assessing successful student/customer-centered programs for diverse student and staff audiences.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and a highly professional presence with the ability to represent Student Housing and Dining Services and the University both internally and externally.
• Interpersonal and cultural competency skills to effectively communicate with and support a wide variety of people of diverse backgrounds, including an understanding and respect for cultural, ethnic and individual differences.
• Experience to design, organize and deliver multi-audience training sessions and presentations.
• Knowledge of assessment techniques, survey tools and evaluation tools and have the ability to work with the data received.
• Master's degree in college student personnel, higher education, administration or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong computer skills to work within various software tools such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Publisher, etc.