Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Sales, Warehousing
Inventory Control Specialist|
What does a Magnolia Inventory Control Specialist do?
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for aiding Magnolia Design Center team in all facets of inventory maintenance. This role will receive shipments and play an integral role in preparing and processing physical inventory and routine cycle counts. The Inventory Control Specialist will stage customer products for the Magnolia installation team and will assist with replenishment of installation team part, in addition to aiding in product send backs and the service of repair items. This position will assist with merchandising reports and overall warehouse cleanliness and organization.
As the Inventory Control Specialist you will:
What are the Professional Requirements of an Inventory Control Specialist?
- Ensuring that all arriving stock receipts are efficiently and carefully executed
- Participate in an ongoing basis in routine inventory cycle counts.
- Assist in the organization of customer repairs as directed by Magnolia store management.
- Help prepare for and take part in, all physical inventories as scheduled by the company.
- Assist with inventory maintenance reports
- Staging product for installation team along with routine replenishment of installation parts
- Ensure Magnolia warehouse space is organized and clean (via area of responsibility form)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of inventory, warehouse or stockroom experience
- Associate degree or Bachelor degree or above in Technical or related field