|| Customer Service and Call Center, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Warehousing, Quality Control, Research & Development
DC Quality Assurance Administrator|
What does a Best Buy DC Quality Assurance Administrator do?
At Best Buy, retail is a business that requires constant innovation, new ideas, new ways to delight our customers and new ways to work together. We offer employees exciting work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Administrator to join a Best Buy Delivery Distribution Center (DDC) team.
The Quality Assurance Administrator monitors and evaluates inventory control processes and procedures and assists in monitoring accuracy at the DDC. The QA Admin provides training assistance in procedural processes, systems, knowledge, and inventory management to facility employees. Successful QA Admins will have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent attention to detail and demonstrate strong communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Measures, tracks and reports audit results and advises management of concerns and potential issues
- Audits receiving, shipping, and warehouse operational procedures in secondary markets
- Assists in monitoring inventory discrepancies, diagnosing problems, developing recommendations, and requesting inventory adjustments Measures, tracks and reports audit results to facility and regional managers as well as informs partners of concerns, potential issues, opportunities and operational recommendations
- Advises Best Buy Corporate Inventory Control, retail, and other departments regarding inventory discrepancies and progress towards resolution
What are the professional qualifications of a Best Buy DC Quality Assurance Administrator?
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) in a professional/office setting
- 2 years inventory control experience