SAS Customer Service Specialist, SAS|
What does a Pacific Sales Customer Service Specialist do?
This role is responsible for ensuring, fast, friendly, and accurate processing for all Pacific Sales customer transactions. The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Specialist are to provide an excellent customer experience and the accurate processing of customer transactions, which include new orders, returns and exchanges, releases & following the 5 steps of the sale. This role is also responsible for supporting the sales floor in customer follow up, which may include scheduling deliveries, checking on purchase orders or doing a stock check. The Customer Service Specialist is also responsible for supporting the Inventory processes, which may include warehouse functions such as unaccounted research, receiving, shipping and will calls. This role keeps the Customer Service work center well organized by creating solutions to organizational challenges, they are also responsible for selling Accessories and General Service contracts to customers during review of sales order.
As a Pacific Sales Customer Service Specialist, you will:
What are the Professional Requirements of a Pacific Sales Customer Service Specialist?
- Process transactions such as new orders, returns & exchanges, releases, etc. in a timely and efficient manner
- Following sales steps n order to offer each customer the complete solution (Accessories and General Service Contracts) to their purchase.
- Support the Sales Specialists through customer follow up, scheduling deliveries, reconciling purchase orders, stock checks.
- Answer incoming calls, prepare shipping invoices
- Complete Report reconciliation such as calling report, etc. and daily deposit entry
- Maintain ongoing organization of the Customer Service work center
- Assist Inventory processes such as various report reconciliation (unaccounted research report) receiving product, shipping product or customer will calls.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year customer service or other retail sales experience
- Associate degree or above in Business Management or related field