Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Government and Policy, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical, Energy / Utilities
Entry Level Sales - Sales Training Program - Chandler, AZ (Greater Phoenix Area)|
Are you a soon to be or recent graduate eager to start or grow your sales career with a Fortune 200 industry leader? Are you passionate about technology? We are looking for high energy, driven self-starters to join our sales organization and sell some of the biggest, most innovative technology brands in the IT industry.
Our Sales program provides 18-24 months of stimulating, hands-on training to effectively develop and prepare you for your career in technology sales at CDW. You will begin your career as an Account Representative with an outlined progression path to an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Executive Account Manager based on achieving a set criterion. We invest in your professional development by providing the tools, resources and leadership skills you need to become a trusted technology advisor that helps your customers drive decisions and navigate challenges.
What you’ll do:
How we will prepare you:
- Build, grow and maintain positive relationships with your customers - people do business with people they like
- Educate, strategize and successfully sell the industry’s top technology products, services and solutions over the phone and in person
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of outbound sales calls to effectively grow your book of business
- Research current and potential customers and understand their business to better educate them on the value of working with CDW
- Consistently hit and exceed your daily metrics and monthly sales goals
- Collaborate with coworkers and partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers
- Classroom Training: An introduction to CDW’s extensive portfolio of products, services and solutions through six weeks of instructor-led, interactive learning in the classroom making the transition from campus to career much easier.
- Sales Academy: Four months of hands-on selling and training with one-on-one coaching while you begin to build your book of business. You will work directly with a dedicated Academy Manager to strategically craft and build consultative relationships with customers and offer customized, creative solutions to their business needs.
- Sales Residency: Ongoing training, development and mentorship to ensure that you are up to date on the ever-changing technology trends while you continue to expand your book of business and develop relationships with your customers.
Qualifications What we’re looking for:
- Self-motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals looking to directly impact the business landscape through technology solutions
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership experience on campus through community involvement, student organizations, internships and/or work
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your skillset
- General computer and e-mail proficiency
- Ability to verbally communicate and develop lasting customer relationships
- Authorization to work in the US; sponsorship is not available for this program
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins.
Who we are:
- Unlimited earning potential: base salary plus uncapped commission upon completion of classroom training (approximately week 7)
- Incredible potential for advancement: 88% of our sales leaders at CDW started in this role
- Exciting sales incentives: sporting events, concerts, team outings, gift cards and cash
- Community engagement: opportunities to give back to the community through various organizations including Junior Achievement, Big Brothers Big Sisters, American Cancer Society, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and more
- Comprehensive benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation time and 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement: available to those furthering their education
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies, from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers.
Awards and recognitions:
- Ranked #189 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #134 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers
- Ranked #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work U.S.
Please visit our employer showcase!