Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||San Jose, CA
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Appliance Sales Specialist|
What does an Appliance Sales Specialist do?
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission. An Appliance Sales Specialist for Pacific Sales is responsible for meeting sales goals and delivering the customer experience from time of sale to installation. Appliance Sales specialists are highly knowledgeable within the Appliance industry and are considered a subject matter expert with both free-standing and premium Appliance product.
As an Appliance Sales Specialist you will:
What are the Professional Requirements of an Appliance Sales Specialist?
- Partners with other employees to ensure customers' end-to-end needs for are met
- Create relationships with customers to identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Apply product knowledge and industry knowledge to each customer interaction.
- Follow up with customers, designers, vendors and contractors to confirm delivery and answer questions
- Apply understanding of design and construction to ensure customer orders are correct to specification. Must be able to apply basic measurement techniques and knowledge of complex Built-In Appliances.
- Attend vendor offered product training to remain current and updated on products, industry trends, etc., to better satisfy customers and support fellow sales team members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Associate degree or above in Business Management or related field
- 1-2 years of appliance or premium brands experience